Bedford Signals Corporation is a small company engaged in the development, design, and prototyping of advanced DSP algorithms and hardware for defense applications. We have new programs, resulting in the need for an Electrical Engineer. We have several different projects and are looking for the candidate with a wide variety of skills who can perform a large subset of the following duties.
- Implement collaborative communications radio protocols in embedded software at the PHY, MAC/Data Link, and Application layers.
- Develop and tune calibration, cancellation, and filtering algorithms for embedded processors.
- Model, analyze, and simulate hardware and algorithms.
- Code custom Linux device drivers and LabVIEW/Matlab GUIs.
- Design high performance FPGAs at the upper limits of clock speed and capacity.
- Design high speed digital and high bandwidth analog circuit schematics.
- Laboratory test evaluation boards, feasibility demonstrations, and completed prototypes.
- Interface with vendors.
- Write technical progress reports for customers.
- Write technical proposals.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status
- All Bedford Signals work is export controlled - applicant must be a U.S. Person
- BSEE with extensive experience or MSEE, PhD preferred
- 2 or more years of related experience required, 6 years preferred
- Self starting with the ability to follow direction and work with a team
- C++, Embedded C, Linux Kernel C, Matlab, LabVIEW
- U-Boot, Embedded Linux/Linaro, BLAS, LAPACK
- Programming ARM processors
- Xilinx Vivado, Verilog
- Designing processor, FPGA, ADC, and DAC schematics
Bedford Signals' philosophy is that success is best obtained through honest, cooperative, well planned work and efficient use of resources. This position is for a Full Time W-2 employee, but Part Time may also be acceptable.
Please e-mail your resume, along with salary requirements or history to careers @ bedfordsignals.com
W-2 Principles Only. No Contracts or Consultants